Thursday, August 19, 2010

Review on L'oreal White Perfect Radiance Boosting Double Essence and Re-Lighting Whitening Instant Radiance Facial Whitening Mask


Recently, I started using L'oreal's new Perfect Radiance Boosting Double Essence. It retails at S$34.90. I use it once at night, though it is recommended that you use it day and night twice a day after your toner.

Usually, for ultimate whitening, this is the order I apply my skincare every night:
Toner --> White Perfect Essence --> 15 min of White Perfect Re-Lighting Whitening Mask --> White Perfect Essence --> moisturiser

Using the whitening essence twice is supposed to give your skin immediate whitening results. Of course, you can choose to use the whitening essence only once after your whitening mask or toner if you are not using the mask that day.

Anyway, this is the amount I use for the whole face:

This is one and a half pumps. One essence is white and the other pink.

Since this is a double essence, I apply it to my entire face after mixing the two together, avoiding the eye area.

I love the look of my skin upon application of the product. It gives my skin an instant boost of radiance and my skin looks more translucent, with a rosy glow to it. At the price of S$34.90, it's not a bad product at all! I will probably repurchase it, not so soon, but perhaps after trying the new Olay White Radiance Pristine White Essence I had just purchased from Sasa.com.

This is the new White Perfect Re-lighting Whitening Instant
Radiance Facial Whitening Mask:
I love this mask as much as the essence! It evens out my skin tone and my skin feels brighter and more moisturised after using it. It does not leave my skin oily at all.

I highly recommend both products!

No comments: