Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NOTD: Pink Glitter Gel Nails

As I was watching the K-drama Prosecutor Princess last week, I wouldn't help but notice all the wonderful shoes and beautiful nails actress Kim So Yeon had in the show. There is no way I could afford all the designer shoes she wore, so I stared at my horrible nails instead and told myself that I have to have my nails done, soon.

So today, I finally spoiled myself to the service at Nail Palace, and got myself a beautiful set of gel nails done (beautiful to me).


I am surprised I ended up with pink glitter nails. Can't be more "boring" than that! Initially, I wanted french tips, just like Kim So Yeon in the show. But then the manicurist told me they don't do gel french tips -- they will just paste white nail tips then do gel overlay, something that I don't really want, so I somehow chose pink glitter in the end. Now come to think of it, I should have chosen green glitter instead!! Much more unique that way =)

But then, I am still happy with the result -- long shiny nails, something I haven't had in a long long time... I know I will face the consequences (thin ugly nails again) when I get them removed, but right now, I enjoy looking at them...


5 comments:

Anna said...

Oh how I love this NOTD, I'd love to have gel nails as well, exactly my style.

kazumi said...

pink gel nail also easy to suit every style ~~~ ^^

Marie said...

I think it looks pretty and appropriate for spring / summer!:D

I hope you are having a wonderful week!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...

:D ahh I like! It's so sparkly and I have a weakness for gradient nails ^0^

ashura said...

Thank you people! Now I feel I have made the right choice~