Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NARUKO Narcissus Defense BB Sunscreen SPF50

First of all, many apologies to those who have been waiting for updates…
I promised a makeup tutorial… but I simply have no time to do it! Coming January, I would be rather free. I hope I will have time to do it then… sigh…

Anyway, recently I started using NARUKO's Narcissus Defense BB Sunscreen. I first noticed this brand after watching 女人我最大,a Taiwanese beauty variety show. NARUKO believes in delivering quality products at affordable prices. That explains why their packaging is rather simple, because the quality of their products lie within the bottle, not pretty packaging! LOL

I got the BB Sunscreen from Watson's. I think I got it at $25.90, which I think is quite reasonable!

SPF50, 30ml



The texture of the sunscreen is very light, totally not oily like a lot of other sunscreens with SPF50. 
I can't really tell how effective it is in blocking UV rays, but it definitely does not break me out, or make my skin oily. Since it is SPF50, I feel safe going out even when there's lots of sunlight.

There aren't much difference to the appearance of my skin before and after application in the photos below, but in real life my skin does look a little fairer and smoother after application.

Before

After
I really like this sunscreen, not because it works wonders for my skin. In fact, I don't think my skin has improved after using it for 3 weeks, but I do like its light texture and affordable price tag! I will repurchase :)

1 comment:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

sounds great, love the packaging too !!!