Thursday, February 24, 2011

Faux Fur Sleeve & Vivienne Westwood Casing for iPad

My new accessories for my iPad!

As I was taking photos for this post, I was watching the Korean drama My Princess on my iPad... and so I thought... why not pause at the part where the beautiful actress Kim Tae Hee appears? Anyway, I have been observing her, and am seriously thinking of doing an eye make up tutorial inspired by her look in the show. Not really doing tutorials recently cos I have, shamefully, run out of ideas (and of course, I have not been buying eyeshadow and stuff).

Faux Fur Sleeve

Gorgeous leopard print!

Black button closure

Fully lined interior

I got this luxurious looking faux fur iPad sleeve from Etsy, an online store where you can buy and sell your products (a lot of handmade stuff) internationally. It's something like eBay! I got mine from this seller called My Green Monkey Designs. She custom made the sleeve for me (because I wanted it slightly bigger) and she shipped it to me within 3 days. Very good seller! I am eyeing covers from another seller, Elizabeth David Design. She has become very popular recently, and it might take up to 3 months for her to send your order to you! I have seen her work in real life because my sister ordered from her, and her designs are really exquisite and workmanship impressive. I am thinking of ordering something like this for my SONY ebook reader!

Birds of Norway ebook reader cover by Elizabeth David Design, USD55

Ok, back to my iPad accessories, I also got a leather casing from NuBox. This cover is manufactured by Whatever It Takes. The artwork is donated by Vivienne Westwood, my favorite British designer. This is the description of Whatever It Takes found on the website:

"Whatever It Takes is a unique artwork campaign launched by 21st Century Leaders Foundation, charity reg. no. 1061376.

We have gathered 660 leaders: royalty, Nobel Peace Prize laureates, business leaders, actors, musicians, artists, fashion designers, sportsmen and sportswomen and writers.

The signed artwork donated by each Leader is his or her original work, and has been donated for the exclusive use of the Whatever It Takes campaign which has so far raised over $3,000,000 for charitable projects worldwide."

I... am not a person who do charity... but I guess... since I bought this cover... I actually did a good deed...?

Bright orange leather casing

Love the design!

Hope you like today's post!
Anyway, remember to join my Jill Stuart Post Valentine's Day Giveaway!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I really like the casing! I might need to get one. :)

Unknown said...

ahhh You're watching My Princess ^_^ the casing is so luxurious :)

Steph said...

i love the print =D
&& it's furrryyyyy lol

Marie said...

I love leopard print too!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com