I loved this look the moment I set my eyes on it!
Anna Sui Glamorous Angelic Look
Image from~ http://rockonannasui.tumblr.com/page/2
I photographed this tutorial before I looked at the original again, so after doing the tutorial I realised that my version is sort of different from original… oh well… hope you will like it nevertheless!
1. Anna Sui Double Eye Color 01 (reddish brown + indigo blue)
2. Anna Sui Double Eye Color 07 (silver)
3. Shu Uemura drawing pencil 03 ME Blue
4. Stella Eyelashes AG3312
(have not bought from their online shop before, but I always go to their physical shop...)
3. Apply indigo blue to the lower lash line. Intensify the color of upper eyelid if necessary and blend out any harsh edges. If you want to do this look, make sure the blue is intense. If you prefer a more 'natural' look and use less blue, this kind of vibrant shade will look 'dirty' instead of 'natural'.
4. Line your upper and lower lash line with a dark blue eyeliner with shimmer. Using a liner without shimmer will make the look more serious and less chic.
7. Apply eye glitter to the middle of eyelid and over the indigo blue eyeshadow.
I aim to make my looks wearable and simple, suitable for everyone! I hope you have liked this one =D