Friday, August 12, 2011

Victoria's Secret Laptop Bag

Today, my friend D and I went to Sentosa Resort World, and we dropped by Asia's only Victoria's Secret!

I exercised self control, and bought only one thing: laptop bag!

Laptop Bag, $56

Pink interior

I just love love LOVE this design!


Gold hardware

The bag is made of canvas-like material and it's well padded to protect my laptop. There are no shoulder straps, so could only be hand carried. Even if I don't use it to carry my laptop, I could put A4 size papers and files in it!

I am definitely going to go back and get the perfume and body lotion from the Sexy Little Things Noir Tease collection next month:


I. CAN'T. WAIT


4 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Lovely bag!!!!

Jacqueline said...

Did you find it underwhelming when you went to the shop. It was so tiny. It had hoped that they would carry more things. Anyway that is a pretty laptop bag.

ashura said...

Hi Jacqueline,
Hahaha!! I like your word 'underwhelming'. Exactly how I felt! I was very disappointed that I didn't see any bras :(
But then, I guess the lotions and some tank tops were pretty nice!!

Cholemel said...

Nice Laptop Bag. So pretty.
Do check out my blog too.
Http://victoriasecretbags.blogspot.com