Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lipcolour Hauls: Etude House Petite Darling Lips & Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss

From left to right: Etude House Petite Darling Lips in PK008, PP903, Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss in 59 Twilight Petal

For girls who love make up, we should all know that it is almost impossible to finish a stick of lipstick because we have simply too many of them! That is why I have recently grown to love the cosmetics range sold at Etude House. In particular, I love their Petite Darling Lips.


Each lipstick is only 2g. You can compare the size of it to my palm! I don't have particularly big hands =) I am more confident that i will be able to finish a lipstick of this mini size! Each lipstick retails at an affordable price of S$13.90.

Both of the colours are to the glossy side, but they are not exactly sheer. You can see the colours quite clearly on your lips.

From left to right: PK008, PP903

Petite Darling Lips in PP903. An easy-to-match brownish pink

Petite Darling Lips in PK009. A bright pink. A little eye make up and blusher will be enough to make you look great!


This is the Estee Lauder's Pure Colour Gloss in 59 Twilight Petal. The SA told me that it is a limited edition. You can still get this from Takashimaya, Tangs and Metro Paragon. It is a very glossy nude pink with quite a bit of gold and pink sparkles. It's the type of colour you can match with everything. It cost me S$36.

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss in 59 Twilight Petal

From top to bottom: Petite Darling Lips PK008, PP903, Pure Colour Gloss in 59 Twilight Petal

Have I gotten you interested to buy anything? =D

4 comments:

Rory said...

These are really pretty. I only own two lipsticks...one is a matte and one is a shimmer. I can't even work my ways through those, so these minis might be perfect!

ashura said...

Yup exactly! And the color selection for their mini lipstick collection is really good! Sheer, sparkles, shimmer, cream... all available!

Unknown said...

omg - I absolutely LOVE Etude House lipsticks and glosses! They smell so good~

ashura said...

Hi InsideOut Elle,

I absolutely agree! I love the smell and the colors too. They have so many choices and the colors they have are so flattery to Asian skin color~