Tuesday, June 28, 2011

RE-OPEN! Clover Beauty Inn Online Store

I have good news today! I have re-vamped my online blogshop and new items are finally on sale!


My blogshop has been renamed "Clover Beauty Inn Online Shop" and it's url is http://cloverbeautyinnshop.blogspot.com


So what is new? Everything!


I have put in effort in creating pages to make a better shopping experience for all my readers =) Ordering information is much clearer now (I hope).


As I have blogged about 2 days ago, I made some clay charms. Some of you have expressed interest, and I am glad to say that they are up for sale =) Below are some pictures of what I have made.


To view, CLICK HERE


Chains for keys, bags


Mobile phone straps


Bracelets



Necklaces

Currently, I have earrings and charms for sale on the online shop. I will try my best to make more accessories and upload more items soon!

I have just changed jobs and am going through an adjustment period. I hope all will be fine. Wish me luck =)

No comments: