Thursday, September 9, 2010

Review on Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip

130ml, S$14.90 (spotted at Watsons)

I have been wanting to try this product ever since I read its advertisement in a Taiwanese magazine. I bought that magazine in around June and it has taken this long for the product to reach Singapore! Just like the Olay White Radiance Pristine White Essence which will only arrive in October (I will review on Olay soon as the impatient me have already gotten it from Sasa.com)! Sigh!


Like most make up removers, this product has two layers, one transparent, one pink. You need to shake the bottle to mix the 2 layers together before you can use it. I soaked a cotton pad with the mixture, pressed the cotton gently to my eye for like 2 seconds, then wiped away. I wore waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner and shimmery eyeshadow. Everything was removed pretty easily~

You might like this product if you:

1. Wear waterproof make up
2. Want to remove your make up fast
3. Prefer your eye to be slightly moisturised after use
4. A fan of Lancome's Bi-facil Eye Makeup Remover

You might hate this product if you:

1. Do not like greasy/oily make up removers (not really that greasy, but the slightly oily feeling is definitely there)

As for me, I have no problem with the slightly greasy feeling at all, as I usually wash my face after removing my make up ^_^

I will DEFINITELY repurchase this! This is like my drugstore Bi-Facil, with a much more affordable price tag!

No comments: