Thursday, September 30, 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD

I have just started blogging last month and it is a great honour that I have recently received a blog award from a fellow blogger!!

SUNSHINE AWARD

I was awarded this by Sophie-Lou-J on her blog Sophie-Lou-J Says! This is my first ever blog award and I am utterly grateful to Sophie!! *hugs*

The rules of this award are -
1. Post the award on your blog with the picture above.
2. Who you would like to award it to, linking to each of the blogs you have awarded!

I would like to award this to (in no particular order):

1. Rakhshanda (Chamber of Beauty), who has been very supportive of my blog and visits me regularly

2. Haru (Rouge Deluxe), the first ever blogger to leave a comment on my blog, who also has a really fantastic blog that is updated regularly (Haru, I don't know how you manage it, you are awesome!)

3. Lisa (Makeup and Life), a wonderful lady who has provided me with useful tips on blogging

4. Varnish Vixen (Varnish Vixen), who loves nail polish as much as I do and posts great nail polish pics!

5. jellytelly_ri-chan (Butter & Jam), who has been very supportive of my blog since I started posting

Thank you Sophie-Lou-J. You have made my day !!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

ashura said...

Thanks Marie!! HEHE =D