Today my tutorial is suitable for those who prefer to sleep longer, so have no time to do her makeup in the morning =) For the eyes, all I used were 2 different color eyeshadows and mascara/false lashes. You will only need 5 minutes for the eyes I promise! To complete the look, you just need to draw your brows, brush on some blusher and swipe on some lipgloss. Definitely no more than 10 minutes for the whole look.
Apologies for the poor quality photographs. Got home pretty late today and really wanted to do a tutorial post.
Elaborate enough for daytime!
This is the palette used:
Colors used: Frosty champagne & frosty grey-black
2. Use the sponge tip applicator provided in the eyeshadow palette and apply the grey-black to your outer lid. Apply to 2/5 of your outer lid (I applied a little too much here).
3. Using the skinner end of the sponge applicator, line 2/3 of your lower lash line with the same grey-black.
4. Apply the champagne eyeshadow to the rest of your eyelid.
5. Apply the champagne to the inner corner of your lower lash line.
6. Apply a quick coat of black mascara. If you are really good at putting false eye lashes, I recommend putting on a pair of natural looking ones. If not, just stick with the mascara~
DONE!!! (already?!?) ^_^
This is how the eyeshadow look with normal white lighting
To transform this look for night time, just add more grey-black eyeshadow and touch up on the champagne. Bring with you a glitter eyeliner and add a bit of glitter to the inner corner of your eyes. Also remember to frame your eyes with black pencil eyeliner (this will make you look instantly more chic and made up)!! Finish off with more mascara and lipgloss.
I hope this tutorial has helped all of my busy/sleepy/lazy (hehe) readers! =p