Yesterday, I received a tutorial request from Icecherie, who asked if I could do a tutorial with the Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Ready to Wear Eye Palette BU#1, which I posted about not too long ago. I LOVE tutorial requests~ because it shows that I have readers who like my tutorials... YAY~!
I have decided to create 2 looks with the palette. Eye palette used:
From left to right, top to bottom: silver sparkle, frosty white, frosty light blue, frosty medium dark blue, black with sparkles
(for work perhaps?)
(time to head to out for a drink after work!!)
For some reason, why do my eyes look so strange when I look at the camera??!
1. Apply eye primer. I think eye primer is a must for this Maybelline palette. The eyeshadow is quite powdery, so the color payoff will be better with eye primer.
2. Use the sponge applicator provided in the palette and apply the white eyeshadow all over your crease.
3. Line 2/3 of the lower lash line with the light blue eyeshadow.
4. Take the silver sparkle and apply to the inner corner of the lower lash line.
5. Line your eyes. Line the lower water line as well.
6. Apply black mascara. I prefer to put false lashes as I find it too time consuming to put 2-3 coats of mascara in the morning.
DAY LOOK FINISHED!!
1. This is how the eyes will look at first.
2. Apply the light blue to 2/3 of your eyelid, starting from the inner corners.
3. Apply the dark blue to the remaining 1/3 of the eyelid at the outer corners.
4. Line the lower lash line with the dark blue.
5. Apply some black eyeshadow at the upper lash line, starting from the middle of the lash line, outwards to the outer corner. It's like lining your eyes with eyeshadow instead of eyeliner. I didn't line the whole of my upper lash line because I wanted more color at the outer conner of the eye only. I hope I am making sense here.
6. Take the black to go over the dark blue at the lower lash line.
7. Touch up on the color at the inner corner of the lower lash line with the white eyeshadow.
8. Re-line the eye with black eyeliner if the original eyeliner has already smudged.
9. Use your finger and dub some silver sparkle on the middle of the eyelid.
NIGHT LOOK COMPLETED!
For some reason, I realise that I have done a lot of tutorials using blue eyeshadow! I am thinking of doing a green smoky eyes tutorial soon~