I know I have not been doing tutorials for awhile... and so finally... here it is! For those readers who have been waiting for my video tutorials... I will try to upload one next week or so... I have quite a few workshops to attend and some pointless paperwork to finish!! SIGH~
Anyway, I really like the Shu Uemura Christmas Collection, especially the eyeshadow palettes. As you guys know, I already bought the peace & harmony mini brush set, and was undecided about the Reindeer Kiss xxx Palette. After rummaging through my makeup stash, I finally decided not to get it... and to do a similar look with what I already have!
Ta-dah~! My Shu Uemura Abracadabra Fantasy Inspired Look!!
Here's the eyeshadow I used:
silver, shimmery turquoise-ish blue (I will call it 'tur-blue' in my tutorial steps), pastel matte blue
2. Apply a silver eyeshadow over a large area of your eyelids.
3. Brush on a matte pastel blue over your crease. When you open your eyes, you should see the blue a little above the line of your crease.
4. Using a small blending brush, blend a small amount of tur-blue at the outer corner of your eyelids.
5. Apply the tur-blue to the 3/4 of your lower lash line. Then, apply silver to the inner corners of your eyes.
8. Apply false eyelashes. Choose a design that has more length and volume. Curl your lashes to combine your natural and false lashes together.
Please retweet this post if you like this tutorial!!