Saturday, March 12, 2011

Indian Style Sandals

After swearing to myself that I shall not buy footwear for sometime, I came across this lovely pair of Indian style sandals...


It is beautiful and stylish, and I can match it with dresses, shorts, jeans. Its base color is grey, so it will be easy to match clothing.

However, I must say that it was WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. Made of PVC, priced SGD59.90 at this shoe shop, Surrealism. Usually, I don't buy footwear from them, because their shoes are usually (in my opinion) overpriced. Most of the time, I just need to pay $10 more and get a pair of leather ones from Pazzion.

I just couldn't help it this time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those sandals are STUNNING! They are perfect for warm days! :) !!!

rakhshanda said...

Wowww these sandals look great!! Have something like this but not of the same type:)

Marie said...

I think it's cute and you can wear it a lot since the base is neutral!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com