Today's tutorial is an inspired look because I don't think the final result looks exactly the same as the poster below.
As I accidentally 'poked' my eye with the brush while applying eyeshadow, my eye might appear red in some pictures! Hope that won't look too scary! -_-
Left to right, top to bottom: Highlight color- shimmery light pink, Light color- pale pink, Medium color- strawberry pink, Liner color- purplish pink
1. Apply the shimmery light pink under the brow bow area.
2. Using an eyeshadow brush, apply the pale pink to the inner crease. It is ok to pat on more color.
4. Using a small blending brush, apply the purplish pink to the outer corner, using circular motions, as shown (I hope) in the photos above.
5. Apply the same purple pink to the lower lash line, concentrating on the outer corner.
6. Line your upper lash line with a reddish brown eyeliner. If you want a more smoky effect, use a sponge and smudge the liner at the outer corner. I didn't smudge the color here. The line shouldn't be thick, as a thick line will make the eye appear smaller (as you can't see the crease anymore).
7. Line the 3/4 of the lower lash line as well. The line should be thicker at the outer corner, and thinner as you line towards the inner corner. It will be better to line the waterline as well.
8. Apply the shimmery light pink to the inner corner of the lower lash line. Finish off with mascara/ false lashes.
9. To intensify the sweetness of the look, apply lip tint. Apply a sweet pink lip gloss to the middle of lips to create lollipop-like glossy lips.
Whenever you apply pink eyeshadow, it is important to draw eyeliner and apply mascara as well. If you don't do so, your eyes might appear swollen, or worse, looks like someone just punched you in the eye! =D
Hopefully you like this tutorial!
Anyway, 10 more days to the closing of my Jill Stuart Giveaway!
1. Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes, PK330 Strawberry Cake
2. Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner, BR611 Mocha Brown
1. Majolica Majorca
Puff de Cheek, PK303 Strawberry Macaroon
1. Shu Uemura Takano blush tint, Miracle Cherry
2. Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF15,12 Kissyfit