A quick post before I start doing more work at home after work...
Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover 2011 Limited Edition, SGD33.90
This is a finishing powder after power/liquid/mousse/cream foundation. It was launched together with the Sugary Trap Collection, which you can see swatches and read how I feel about that collection here and also a related makeup tutorial here .
This is the product description on the pamplet:
"Cover pores and leaves skin smooth and fluffy soft like candy, comes with a limited edition case. Cover pores and imperfections in just one application."
Indeed, the powder gives a transparent finish and is very fine milled. Although the compact powder color looks very light, but the finishing is actually transparent, so even girls with darker skin tone can use it. When you finish using the powder, you can just purchase the refill (can't remember price though).
Why you should buy this:
1) Limited edition casing! Very pretty... I much prefer the green to the original casing which is black.
2) Provides a very smooth finish, and really seems to cover pores well
3) Very light texture, which allows layering, without making the face appear whiter and whiter
4) Good for touch ups
Why you might want to think again:
1) Oil control power is average. Shine on my T-tone after 1.5 hour of application.
2) Almost nil coverage (can't cover pimples and stuff)
I applied it thickly for photo above, so you can see the color is slightly whitish. It is almost transparent if you apply the right amount over face.
I might consider buying the refill after finishing the first one. I must test it further to see whether I like it enough...