Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LOTD: Satin Red Tube Dress + Gold & Black Eye Makeup

Today I attended my husband's friend's Chinese wedding dinner at a hotel. This was my outfit:

As all the photos today were taken after 6pm, there wasn't anymore natural lighting, so the quality of the photos aren't good at all. I got this dress last year when I was 2kg lighter, so I am glad I can still wear it!

I wore this super glamorous ruby-like crystal necklace from Swarovski, which my sister bought for me in US last year (paid her back afterwards, I think).

This is really difficult to match clothes!

As for makeup, I went with sparkly gold and black for the eyeshadow, lots of black eyeliner, orange blusher, and super glittery coral lipgloss from YSL.

To be honest, the dress was so fitting that I was glad to take it off when I reached home just now =D

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You look amazing :) I love red dresses! I love Chinese weddings too.. haha I hope you had a nice time :D Your makeup is so pretty! The coral lipstick is a standout, I love it! =)

Unknown said...

You look beautiful ^_^! I love your red dress, very glammm :D I particularly like your gold/black makeup.

I hope you had a nice time~

MEOW said...

wow u look good in the red dress! :) it surprised me a bit when u said 'ur husband' my first reaction was.. ur married? i always thought u were 18-20 years old! hope this doesnt offend you! :(

Marie said...

You are stunning and that shade of red looks perfect on you!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Jacqueline said...

Sexy!

SiSi Sparkles said...

gorgeous outfit! love the lip color too :]

New follower here

Sarah said...

The red dress is gorgeous on you and I love your makeup!

ashura said...

Thanks guys~ =) I will be catching up with your blogs soon =P

dustyrose said...

Ashura, that particular shade of red is simply gorgeous! What sort of shoes did you pair your outfit with?

ashura said...

Hi Rose,
I matched the outfit with a pair of strappy gold sandals, since the chain of my necklace was gold =)