Sunday, October 3, 2010

LOTD: Maquillage Duo Glow Eyes GR273 + Double Brow Creator GY921

My look of the day for yesterday. Hmmm... used 2 different cameras, so lighting and quality a bit different...

THIS IS THE LOOK



Eyes:
1) Maquillage Duo Glow Eyes in GR273
2) Makemania Chip-gradation Liner in BK
3) M.A.C Eye Kohl in Fascinating
4) Esprique Precious Heart-Graphical Mascara in BK#001
5) Majolica Marjoca Curl Curl Toward the Sky
6) Stella fashion lashes in AS8901

Brows:
1) Maquillage Double Brow Creator in GY921

Cheeks:
1) M.A.C Mineralize Blush in Conjure Up

Lips:
1) Maybelline Watershine Collagen Gloss in P31

Maquillage Duo Glow Eyes In GR273. This is the main product for eyes I used for the look. Comes with a sponge applicator which can be kept in a 'secret compartment' of the jar cover. I prefer to use my finger to apply though.

I used the light green of the Duo Glow Eyes all over the eyelid, then applied the darker green over the crease. Then I lined my upper and lower lash line with Makemania Chip-Graduation Liner (black), and highlighted my brow bow area and inner corner of eyes with M.A.C Eye Kohl (white). I also used the M.A.C white liner to line my lower waterline to make my eyes look bigger. Finally I finished up with blusher and pink lip gloss.

As for brow, I just purchased this lovely eyebrow pencil+powder from Maquillage as well.

You have to buy the holder, pencil and brow powder separately. Holder: SGD28
I lost the receipt for the pencil and the powder and I can't remember how much they were. But the whole brow creator cost around SGD70+.

This is how the 3 pieces look when assembled together.

The pencil is flat for easy drawing.

The powder is contained in the cap on the right side of pic so when you put the sponge applicator into the cap you get the brow powder out.

I got this in GY921. It is not very grey but more of taupe!

The pencil is suited for drawing the arch of your brow whereas the powder is supposed to create a natural finish for the head of the eyebrow. I love this brow creator! 2 in 1. Very convenient!

I love what I got from Maquillage.

5 comments:

galpal.hi said...

Beautiful LOTD! Maquillage eyeshadows have a really nice feel to it. Unfortunately, I think that they are not pigmented enough for my liking. I love the lip rouges though and foundations though.

*Kat*

Marie said...

Fresh and ethereal!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...

Pretty!! :) I love the color so much! It's shimmery in all the right ways!! :) And you are gorgeous!!

ashura said...

Hi galpal.hi,
Yup this cream shadow is quite sheer, will probably have to layer on if I want the color to be more intense!

Hi Rainy Days and Lattes,
Thanks for your compliment =)

Jess said...

Loooove this cream shadow duo a lot! The subtle green looks so wearable, and the shimmer is super pretty!

You look so cute and innocent, hehe... love this look!