Monday, October 18, 2010

Quick updates!

It's been almost a week and I have not been able to update my blog! GRRRRR...

Apologies to anyone who has been waiting for more tutorials etc... (hopefully there are?!)

I should finally be able to take a breath from tomorrow onwards and hopefully I will be able to post some new tutorials. I just have so many ideas but not the time to do it -_-

I am looking forward to posting a tutorial on mascara application this week =D

Quite random, but this is what I got from the postman today! YAY! I am going to use the brown palette tomorrow! Got mine from Adam Beauty.

Coffret D'or C-curve Eyes in 07 & 06 (limited edition)

6 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Hey glad you are back...These trios look nice, plz do the swatches.

ashura said...

Sure =) Have taken the photos of the swatches. I will post them asap!

♥PINK DOLLY♥ said...

the colours look really pretty!

Jess said...

Can't wait to see your look with these beautiful palettes! So pretty shades for fall!

Unknown said...

oo the 07 palette is so pretty :D! I can't wait to see your looks with these~

Marie said...

The colors are so beautiful, especially the ones on the left!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com