Monday, October 11, 2010

Video Tutorial: How to Apply Foundation for a Flawless Finish

My dear reader Alvira recently suggested that I do a video tutorial on how I apply my foundation, and I thought, why not? So here it is! I was really vain and couldn't stand the thought of appearing in a video without makeup, so I wore a pair of false lashes. Forgive me for my vanity!
I used a lot of control colors in this video, so if you are not going for that perfect finish, you really can skip those steps and just go with foundation, concealer and loose powder =)
I really hope that you will find this tutorial helpful!

ENJOY!



You could also watch more video tutorials here.

Products used:

Face:
1) L'oreal UV Perfect (Transparent Skin) SPF50 UVA/ PA+++
2) Jill Stuart Control Color #04 Bright
3) Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream in Fresh
4) Cezanne Powerfit UV Concealer #02
5) Estee Lauder Stay-in-Place Concealer SPF10 #01 Light
6) Shu Uemura Mark Cealer in Green
7) Bibiko Face Primer (Purple)
8) La Mer the powder #01 Creme

9 comments:

Unknown said...

aww I really like your voice here ^_^ You sound so sweet ^^

ashura said...

*shy*

Marie said...

Thanks posting the video, I enjoyed watching.:D

I agree with Elle, you sound so sweet!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...

goshhhh i really really love this tutorial!!! learnt some tips and time for me to change how i apply my foundation....

and agrees with the other 2... u really sound sweet in the video heheeh

ashura said...

I am so glad this tutorial worked out for a lot of people =) At least I know I am doing something right! It was really stressful to record my voice though... Had to say everything right (by parts) or will have to keep repeating the same lines ^^;

Milz said...

Thank you Ashura for this lovely video it is really helpful and once again I must say I love the way you talk your accent is so cute

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! :) Really! I love how the wind is blowing in your hair! hehe Thanks for the tutorial... I never realized I can achieve an airbrushed look naturally :D I'll have to try it!

MEOW said...

Thanks for the tutorial!
you have a really cute accent :)

Jacqueline said...

Love how flawless your skin is.