Today I bring you my video tutorial - Purple Jewel Smokey Eyes!
Apologies for my big & small eyes ^^; Just got off work and I started filming, so had more problems with my uneven double eyelids than usual. Hopefully that will not affect your impression of this look! I think this look is the type that either you love it or you hate it =D
I think this look is suitable for formal dinners or functions. Personally I wore this look to a friend's wedding. I wore a black tube dress and silver strappy heels!
I am still trying to get the lighting and everything right for my video tutorials. For all my videos so far, I have tried filming them at different parts of my house, different times of the day... (still haven't found the perfect place) Please give me your honest feedback so that I could improve! I hope the steps are clearer this time, as compared to my last tutorial 'Princess Party Look', which you can watch it here
1) Dior Jazzclub #2 Purple Jazz (this was a limited edition 2009, so probably you won't be able to get this, but I am sure the coastal 88 palette will have all the same colors)
2) Bourjois Ombre Stretch in #13 black glitter
3) Majolica Marjoca Curl Curl Toward the Sky Mascara Base
4) Esprique Precious Heart Graphical Mascara in BK001
5) Maybelline the Magnum Volum’ Express Super Film Mascara in Washable Black
Face and Cheeks:
1) Maquillage 3D Creator in #55
2) M.A.C Mineralize Blush in Conjure Up (2009 limited edition)
1) Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect #557
Hope you stayed with me till the end of the video!